1 | COOKIE DECALRATION
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
2 | WHAT INFORMATION DE WE COLLECT?
When an End User submits a consent from your website(s), the following data are automatically logged at ALL IN THREE STUDIOS:
The End User’s IP number in anonymized form.
The date and time of the consent.
User agent of the End User’s browser.
The URL from which the consent was submitted.
The End User’s consent state, serving as proof of consent.
The key and consent state are also saved in the End User’s browser in the first party cookie “CookieConsent” so that the website can automatically read and respect the End User’s consent on all subsequent page requests and future End User sessions for up to 30 days. The key is used for proof of consent and an option to verify that the consent state stored in the End User’s browser is unaltered compared to the original consent submitted to ALL IN THREE STUDIOS.
3 | WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To personalize your experience (the information will help All in Three Studios to better respond to your individual needs)
2. To enable you to control the user experience towards End Users and enable the Service to automatically apply the End User’s consent to other websites of yours
3. To improve our website (All in Three Studios continually wants to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from our customers)
4. To establish a primary channel of communication with you ( as in completing the form found in contact area or “GET IN TOUCH”, none of the collected will be shared, exposed with no other entities, we value your privacy )
5. To provide you with aggregated information on the choices of the End Users regarding accepted cookie types and generate a graphical representation in the Service Manager.
4 | LEGAL BIAS
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The processing of your data is either based on your consent or in case the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into contact. If the processing is based on your consent, you may at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to contact regarding the purchase of All in Three Studios services, you must provide us with the required personal data. If you do not to provide us with all the required information, it will not be possible to deliver the services.
5 | PROTECTING YOUR DATA
All in Three Stuios implements the following technical, physical and organizational measures to maintain the safety of your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized use, unauthorized modification, disclosure or access and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
No personal data is stored permanently on All in Three Studios platform.
All personnel are subject to full confidentiality and any subcontractors and subprocessors are required to sign a confidentiality agreement if not full confidentiality is part of the main agreement between the parties.
Whenever personal data is accessed only by authorized personnel.
All in Three Studios will at all times keep you informed about changes to the processes to protect data privacy and security, including practices and policies. You may at any time request information on where and how data is stored, secured and used.
The ability to intervene
All in Three Studios enables your rights of access, rectification, erasure, blocking and objection mainly by providing built-in functions for data handling in the Service Manager, by offering the option to send instructions via e-mail.
6 | CLIENT DISCLOUSURE
All in Three Studios does not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information.
7 | YOUR CONSENT